How To Use
1. Select the appropriate voltage and connector for the electronic device to charge / power supply
2. Press the switch to start charging when your device connected with EPOWER; If you unplug the cable, auto-sleep will start in one minute.
3. Five lights will flash circularly during the charging by EPOWER and all lights will keep bright when your device is full-charged.
4. During the charging for your device, LED lights indicate the balance power of built-in battery of EPOWER. Four lights indicate 80% balance, three lights indicate 60% balance, two lights indicate 40% balance and one light indicates 20% balance. The built-in battery is empty when all LED lights start to flash.
5. Press the switch five seconds to start if you want to use LED for illumination and select the status (light, strobe, SOS, close) by pressing the switch to transform.
6. Store the product in a cool and dry place and away direct sunlight.
To start 12V car, please make sure at least two LED lights of EPOWER are bright firstly, then connect the red battery clip to the battery positive (+) and black clip to the battery negative (-) and insert the plug into the EPOWER, finally turn the ignition switch to the START position. Once the car is started, please disconnect the plug and remove the battery clips immediately.